Thursday, July 24, 2008

Now We Are Looking Like Something...



The doors, fenders, and trunklid (which needs a small adjustment) are on, and I just finished installing the front valance and stone deflector above it. There's a seam that runs down the side of the car all the way at the bottom. I taped off and undercoated that seam so it wouldn't catch so much light and look ugly. On the front valance pic you can see the silver zinc-plated bolts. I just picked up my final batch of hardware from Surtronics, but this batch wasn't as smooth and nice as past batches. The finish appears a bit rough and dull. Not sure what the reason is for that. Also I had previously replaced the headlight harness and all the other wiring on the car except for the main harness, which was in great shape. I also added a Drake headlight relay harness that should brighten the already-brighter halogen Sylvania headlights considerably...

No comments:

Post a Comment