Thursday, July 2, 2009

Phoenix Rising?

Since one of anything is never enough, I'm seriously contemplating purchasing a second Mustang in Arizona. This is a silver 2006 Mustang GT. One of the more unusual options are the factory 18" fan-blade wheels. I really like the silver on charcoal leather.











It has an automatic transmission, but it's a five speed so that's good. Unlike many of these cars, this one has side airbags, which I like. The NHTSA rates this car five stars in frontal impacts and four stars in side impacts. And it has traction control and ABS.











It's bone-stock and never modified or wrecked with 13k miles. Keeping this car stock will require every ounce of willpower I can muster.











I'm trying to iron out a deal and then will decide on transportation over here to Raleigh, NC. I've never even driven one of these. Hopefully I like it!


>> Check out my photo album (24 pix!)

No comments:

Post a Comment