Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cruisin'


I waxed the car last night for the first time since getting it back from the paint shop a few months ago. It came out pretty good for the short time I had in it. (I'm going to ask the glass guy to add some more sealant around the front and rear glass to stop some small leaks.) Took it out today for a cruise since the weather was so nice. It's enjoyable even though I'm thinking of the small 'nits that get on my nerves as I drive down the road--the passenger brake light/turn signal that's out (gotta fix/replace the turn signal switch again); the clutch pedal doesn't return all the way (gotta ask the exhaust guy to get more clearance between the header and the z-bar), and of course when I back in the garage, the car promptly pukes a couple cups of coolant on the floor from the overflow (gotta buy a catch tank and fresh radiator cap). Ah, the good life! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment